SIZE AND CARE GUIDE_1
Our sizing is finalized after taking feedback of the real human body (not just on mannequin) from different continents considering the fact that body measurement changes country to country. While developing the measurement of Olele® outfits, we consider not only fitment but also the comfort aspect. We always recommend that you check our size guide carefully before placing the order.
General guidelines (How to Measure) :
- Waist (All Around) : Start at the top of your child hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around the body, level with the belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight, even at the back. Don't let hold the breath while measuring
If the outfit is a dress, top, crop top, shirts
- Chest (All Around): To take your child’s chest measurement, measure around the fullest part of their chest. For younger children, place the tape measure a few inches below their armpit and measure their chest there. For older children, particularly girls, the fullest part of their chest might be a little lower. Your child will be able to tell you what feels comfortable to them. Be sure not to pull the tape measure too tight as this can lead to buying shirts or blouses which are too small and strain at the buttons.
If the outfit is a dungaree, romper, jumpsuit, Pant, Lower, Pajama etc.
BE ADVISED :
- For accurate measurements, take measurements in light clothing.
- Your tape measure should be snug. Not tight.
- Measure without footwear on and firmly extend to the base of the foot.
- If your child measurements fall between sizes, we suggest that you buy the larger size for better fit on your child.
- Our measurement is not a flat measurement. It means you have to take all around your body measure to compare with our sizing guide.
- Sizing and cut may vary style to style.
***Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Olele® of your choice. If you require further sizing information please feel contact us anytime.
CARE AND WASHING INSTRUCTIONS:
Since most of the Olele® outfits are made out of cotton-rich natural fabrics, due to the nature of fabric it can shrink along the length of the fabric, so it is important to wash it at the correct temperature. We recommend using cold water and machine wash.
Here are some valuable tips to keep your Olele® outfit last long:
- Machine washing of Olele® outfits is possible as most of the fabric is very durable.
- Button/zip up your garment and turn it inside out before washing.
- If it’s dungarees / rompers where metal buckles are used, put the metal buckles inside the pocket on bibs otherwise during spinning inside the washing machine the metal buckles may break.
- Do not overfill your washing machine as this will crush the pile on Olele® outfits. Choose a gentle wash cycle with a short spin, use the reduced crease setting if possible.
- The dye in the Olele® outfit can run, so for dark coloured garments, wash in cold water and, if necessary, wash the garment on its own or with other similar coloured garments.
- You can add a few tablespoons of salt to the garment’s first wash for dark garments to help reduce the amount of dye transfer.
- Light coloured Olele® outfits can be washed in warm (not hot) water with items of a similar colour (as long as the washing label allows this).
Never wash Olele® outfits with any garment that produces lint, e.g. towels, fleece, felt, woolly jumpers, as the lint will attach itself to the Olele® outfits